A.A.T. Restoration Group, Inc. has been a family owned and operated business for over 35 years. We will make every effort to save the owners money and complete your project on time. Quality is a constant goal and we believe that our quality begins with our project managers whose consistent attention to detail and careful documentation of all phases of the project provide the owner(s) with a quality finished project. We also encourage weekly site meetings with the owner(s), engineer and the contractor to enable the owner(s) to better understand the work in progress, upcoming scheduling and various completion milestones. Our project managers are backed up by a multi-talented work force that based on industry standards, have a 20% to 25% higher pay rate than other workers in our industry. As a family owned business, we encourage a sense of family in our work force, which leads to their loyalty, dependability and over all teamwork. Based on our schedule, we set production goals and have a bonus plan for the employees when our goals
are met. Weekly safety meetings are held on site and OSHA standards are enforced on all projects.
Tony Turcotte - 35+ years experience Joel Lovenberg - 55+ years experience
Billy Dunn - 20+ years experience Ricky Douglass - 15+ years experience
Project Manager Protocol states that they are the first to arrive and the last to leave.
• On the job-site every day.
• Do not leave the job-site or the crew unattended for any reason.
• Run all on-site activities.
• Choose and train each crew leader.
• Decides and coordinates with our crew leaders and which activities the crew will be doing on a daily basis.
• Certified in Aerial Operation and Rigging & Suspended Scaffolding.
• Committed to their projects and an asset to our company.